Egyptian Pounds: banknotes valid for conversion
- 25 Egyptian Piastres banknote (0.25 EGP - 25 Pt.)
- 50 Egyptian Piastres banknote (0.50 EGP - 50 Pt.)
- 1 Egyptian Pound bank note (1 EGP - 1 LE)
- 5 Egyptian Pounds banknotes (5 EGP - 5 LE)
- 10 Egyptian Pounds notes (10 EGP - 10 LE)
- 20 Egyptian Pounds notes (20 EGP - 20 LE)
- 50 Egyptian Pounds notes (50 EGP - 50 LE)
- 100 Egyptian Pounds money bill (100 EGP - 100 LE)
- 200 Egyptian Pounds money bills (200 EGP - 200 LE)
- phased-out Egyptian banknotes conversion
- EGP Pound, LE, E£, £E, Piastre, Pt., Qirsh, Gineih
- Central Bank of Egypt, CBE, Cairo
- annuled banknotes of the Arab Republic of Egypt
- 1 Egyptian pound = 100 Piastres = 1000 Malleem
- one pound, two pounds, five pounds Egypt
- ten pounds, twenty pounds, fifty pounds Egypt
- one hundred pounds, two hundred pounds Egypt
Exchange services we provide for EGP:
- Exchange your left over Egyptian Pounds: we accept your old and current EGP paper money.
- Convert both new and expired Egyptian Pound banknotes to cash in a currency of your choice: GBP, USD or EUR.
- All Egyptian Pound bills on the images on this page can be exchanged free of charge.
- Redeem the old Egyptian Pound travel money you have left over from that trip to Sharm, Luxor, Hurghada or Cairo.
Did you find some old leftover Egyptian Pound banknotes somewhere in a closet? Would you like to exchange your withdrawn EGP paper money bills from your holiday to Egypt for cash in a valid currency: Euros, pounds or US dollars?
Get paid for your old series Egyptian Pound notes. Converting your expired invalid Egyptian Pounds is easy on leftovercurrency.com. Just fill out an exchange form and send it, along with your left over Egyptian Pounds, to leftovercurrency.com. We help you exchange your old EGP Pounds into valid cash.
Exchange your unused foreign banknotes and coins from Egypt and more than 30 other countries for valid funds on leftovercurrency.com. Banknotes or coins no longer in circulation can still be converted free of charge. Exchange your outdated Egyptian Pounds, Turkish Lira, Moroccan Dirhams, Cypriot Pounds, Greek Drachmas, Italian Lira, French Francs and many more world currencies.