Australian Dollars: banknotes valid for conversion
- 1 Australian Dollar banknote ($1 AUD)
- 2 Australian Dollars banknotes ($2 AUD)
- 5 Australian Dollars banknotes ($5 AUD)
- 10 Australian Dollars bank notes ($10 AUD)
- 20 Australian Dollars bank notes ($20 AUD)
- 50 Australian Dollars bank notes ($50 AUD)
- 100 Australian Dollars banknotes ($100 AUD)
- phased-out Australian banknotes conversion
- AU Dollar, A$, cent, Kiwi, $1, 100c, oz dollar, Aussie $
- Reserve Bank of Australia, Sydney, New South Wales
- banknotes of new Zealand, polymer money
- post-decimalisation banknotes replacing AU Pounds
- polymer banknotes replacing paper versions
- one AUD dollar, two dollars, five dollars, ten dollars
- twenty AUD dollars, fifty dollars, one hundred dollars
- Australian Dollar at par with Tuvaluan Dollar TVD
- Australian Dollar at par with Kiribati Dollar KID
Exchange services we provide:
- provide you with Euros, Dollars or American Dollars in return for your Australian Dollar banknotes
- Take over your obsolete Australian Dollar notes: legacy notes withdrawn from circulation
- Convert your pre-decimal Australian banknotes to a payout currency of your choice
- We can exchange your damaged or stained Australian banknotes
- If you have any more questions regarding the exchange of Australian Dollar banknotes or coins, please let us know via the contact form.
Did you find some old leftover Australian Dollar banknotes somewhere in a closet? Would you like to exchange your withdrawn AUD paper money bills from Australia, Nauru, Tuvalu or Kiribati for cash in a valid currency: Euros, pounds or US dollars?
Get paid for your old withdrawn Australian Dollar notes. Converting your expired invalid Australian Dollars is easy on leftovercurrency.com. Just fill out an exchange form and send it, along with your expired Australian Dollars, to leftovercurrency.com. We help you exchange your obsolete AU Dollars into valid cash.
Exchange your unused foreign banknotes and coins from Australia and more than 30 other countries for valid funds on leftovercurrency.com. Banknotes or coins no longer in circulation can still be converted free of charge. Exchange your outdated Australian Dollars, Australian Pounds, New Zealand Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Deutsche Marks, Swiss Francs, Spanish Pesetas and many more world currencies.