Exchange services we provide:
- Exchange Danish Kroner banknotes, both circulating and withdrawn from circulation
- With the new Danish Kroner bridge series banknotes coming into circulation, you can redeem your old Kroner banknotes from previous series
- Convert your withdrawn Danish paper money to valid cash in a currency of your choice: Euros, Pounds or US Dollars
- Apart from Danish Kroner banknotes, we also convert Danish Kroner coins to cash
- If you have any questions about the exchange of leftover Danish Kroner money, let us know using the contact form.
Danish Krone banknotes valid for conversion:
- 5 Danish Kroner banknote (5 DKK note) Kroner note
- 10 Danish Krone note (10 DKK note)
- 20 Danish Kroner banknote (20 DKK note)
- 50 Danish Kroner banknote (50 DKK note)
- 100 Danish Krone banknote (100 DKK note)
- 200 Danish Krone banknote (200 DKK note)
- 500 Danish Krone banknote (500 DKK note)
- 1000 Danish Krone banknote (1000 DKK note)
- phased out paper money bills from Denmark
- Danmarks Nationalbank, Copenhagen, Denmark, EU
- Kroner, Kronor, Krone, Krona, Krown, Crown, Ore
- Kroners, Kronors, Krones, Kronas, Krowns, Crowns
- DKK, Kr, DKR, Dkr, kr, Danish Crown DCR, Dansk
- banknotes of the Kingdom of Denmark, Danmark
- convert withdrawn Danish Krone DKK banknotes
- exchange Danish Crowns, convert Danish crowns
- 50 halvtreds, 50 femti, 100 et hundrede, 10 ti kroner
- 50 halvtresindstyve kroner, 5 fem kroner, sedlar
- 20 tyve kroner, Dansk Krone, Donsk Krona
- Danskinut Koruuni
- 200 to hundrede, 500 fem hundrede, 1000 et tusinde
- Scandinavian money, Skandinaviska
- Danish Krone at par with Faroese Krona
Did you come across some old phased-out Danish Krone banknotes somewhere in a drawer or closet? Would you like to exchange your withdrawn Danish Krone paper money bills from Denmark for cash in a valid currency: Pounds, euros or US dollars.
Get paid for your old withdrawn Danish Kroner. Converting your expired invalid Danish banknotes is easy on leftovercurrency.com. Just fill out an exchange form and send it, along with your Danish Krone bank notes and coins, to leftovercurrency.com. We help you exchange your obsolete Danish Crowns into valid cash.
Exchange your unused leftover foreign banknotes and coins from Denmark and more than 30 other countries for valid funds on leftovercurrency.com. Banknotes or coins no longer in circulation can still be converted free of charge. Exchange your outdated Danish Kroner, Norwegian Kroner, Swedish Kronor, Finnish Markkaa, Czech Koruna and many more world currencies, from both in and outside the euro-zone.